Saturday 26 January 2013

Love..

Yes.. I want you
I want you to be in my dreams, every night
I want me to stay here, in your shadow, every sight
I want to be in every corner of your way
For you to just see me..
For you to have a chance,
To look somewhere and have flying glance..
And in leisure to look into my eyes,
To keep deep pleasure and just to smile
We don't need the words
We don't need them anyway..
Since when I met you, you met me, you know my highness..
Your smile, Your pretty face
It makes me feel,
It all belongs to me..
The princess fallen from sky,
Just to be mine.. yes, you're mine!
The world always wanted a reason
A reason to love, in hidy way
And I keep hiding my eyes by now,
That no one catch inside me
But when it stops at you
It makes something i belong to you
That relates something me and you
It makes me feel I keep shining like a star
Spreading love everywhere and not a single war
You make me rich in all the day
You spread aroma in all my way
You make me feel the one,
give me right to love the one..

- Rohit



No comments:

Post a Comment